F1 vs F2 (Jacinta Vs Kenneth) Text

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Maynah
(@maynah)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter  

ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIAN STUDENT AUTHORS (ANSA)

2022/23 ANSA WORLD CUP

GROUP STAGE MATCH

F1 vs F2 (Text)

You have 10 minutes to produce at least 100 words in response to the following question.

What is the most important lesson you've ever learned from a friend or classmate? How did it impact you? 

Your time starts now! Submit on or before 21:05 (GMT+1).

All the best!

ANSA… for the love of writing

Jacinta Okemini
(@jacinta-okemini)
Member Customer

The most important message I have learned from a classmate is to be yourself. Don't try to be someone you're not, because you'll just end up being unhappy. 

There are times I found myself feeling cheated because I didn't have some qualities and features I always admired in a classmate of mine. She was so knowledgeable and smart and no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get up to her. 

Little did I know that I was loosing out in accepting myself. It took me a while before I began to see myself for who I am, accept my flaws and realize that I'm an infinite and a unique being.

This happened when I had a deep conversation with her and she opened up a secret of hers to me and I learnt that there is no one else in the world quite like you, so learning to be yourself is a valuable life skill. When you learn to be yourself, you learn to embrace your quirks and unique qualities. This can be empowering, as it allows you to be your own best advocate and live a life that is authentically your own. Additionally, when you learn to be yourself, you learn to accept others for who they are, which can help to foster more meaningful relationships. Ultimately, learning to be yourself is a valuable way to live a happy and fulfilling life.

This post was modified 1 year ago by Jacinta Okemini

ReplyQuote
Share:
ANSA Nigeria