2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Yusuf Muyibat
(@yusuf-muyibat)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

A Sinful Saint

Observing nature with the strenght of my mind, lost in the ocean of pleasure, I was alone in my thought, my future spouse alone with me in my fantasy castle. There are things we should be doing but I shut my mind to that phase. My mind is too dirty for my liking. I smiled to myself, examining my painted nails as the usual rhythm rang in my head. "I am not a saint but I am a still a virgin." It's true I've had so much pleasure with Daniel, my partner in crime and my boyfriend, we've done virtually everything except s*x, I plan to leave it that way, we will cross the bridge when we get there. Romance might not be as sweet as the media presents it but I won't deny myself the opportunity to experiment it. I am a bad girl at heart but still better than Father Chris and Sister Jane.

It was yesterday, I was going to father Chris' office, I decided to wash my sins away by confessing to them and hopefully God will touch my mind and enable it to think only of him, I was at his door when something strucked my ear. It was a moan...
"Oh please, we should just do this in a more secure place." It was sister Jane
"I promise, I won't take long, five mins, no three." Father Chris said between his breath .
They were both panting. The office was slightly open, I could make a clear view of Father Chris doing that remaining thing I was yet to do. For God's sake, this kind of sin is not meant for them but people like us. "Now, who do I confess my sins to?"
I was with my phone, I could video and snap them but something held me not to. A pity... I felt they are starving, the system isn't fair, reverends should be allowed to have sex at least twice in a year.
I gently turned back, telling myself this is a secret I must keep.
So today, when I have this day dream, I simply shut myself from exploring it all, I am a saint and my spoilt mind won't take that from me. Just like Father Chris, a sinful saint. Thinking about Father Chris and Sister Jane again made me realise there are traces of jealousy in the pity I felt for them yesterday.

I am secretly crushing on father Chris, Catholic ought to be mindful of whom they choose as reverend, father Chris is too handsome to be one. His glowing white robe, flawless face, nice voice, all made me trip without control. "How on earth should a man as handsome as he is a be Reverend father?" It is simply wickednes, a torture to my female folks and a mistake on his part.
Only if they seek my opinion, I would have told them an international love making day should be made for our Reverend fathers and sisters, but no one will think I am making sense, hence they won't seek for my advice but I know I am. Father Chris just reinstate that fact with his actions.

#Ansaflashfictionoftheweekcontest

Dr. Kennedy O. Obohwemu
(@penkup)
Prominent Member Admin

Great message. Could have been better written though. A reappraisal of elementary rules of grammar would be helpful.

ReplyQuote
Share:
ANSA Nigeria