2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Vikjtaar
(@vikjtaar)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

FORGIVENESS

The content in the word 'forgiveness' can obviously be said to be gargantuan. We define it as an act of pardoning an offender; it simply means 'to let go.' I love a particular definition by a writer; it was as 'giving up my right to hurt you for hurting me.'

Of a truth, forgiveness can be very difficult to exhibit, depending on the situation an offendee finds himself or herself. But it possible to showcase it.

I will let us understand that when we don't forgive, a lot happen to us. When we refuse to forgive, happiness becomes an enemy to us. Our refusal to forgive makes us harbour bitterness in our heart, and consequently makes our health deteriorate. It causes us to entertain malice-keeping in our heart, as the thoughts of revenge germinate slowly.

Many hurting persons today don't want to listen to the word, 'forgiveness,' because their hearts have become hardened, forgetting that the joy that ought to be theirs keeps moving away from them. When the offendee sees the offender, grudge is automatically activated. I will want us to understand the secrets of forgiveness now.

Forgiveness sets us free and heals us; it opens our heart and transforms us completely in a way that we begin to see the happiness that wasn't close to us, embrace us tightly. Forgiveness is therapeutic-- it takes us through a process whereby we start feeling good, feeling healthy and start to unveil our real selves-- the one that was locked up. Our relationships begin to look bright, our mental health improves; we have improved self-esteem; our heart works the perfect way; symptoms of depression become fewer, and we are revitalized.

With all said, I hope that this helps you and me to develop the act of forgiveness. We need to take hold of our happiness once again. We should begin to grow above what an offender does, and shed the weight of anger, bitterness, and any other form of unforgiveness that may try to stop us from being a better person.

Victor Apata
©Vikjtaar

#ANSANonFictionWriterOfTheWeek

Dr. Kennedy O. Obohwemu
(@penkup)
Prominent Member Admin

Nice.

You quoted a writer without making reference to his name. You should always mention the writer.

ReplyQuote
Share:
ANSA Nigeria