Cuffed

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Mumeen Ameen
(@mumeen-ameen)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

My father died the year i was admitted into one of Nigeria's prestigious universities to study Medicine and Surgery. The cost of tertiary education was high, so, my mother decided we packed from our apartment to a smaller one to save money. We moved from a three bedroom flat to a room apartment and i was not happy because i knew i had lost my rights to privacy.

I returned home for vacation after spending a year in school. Nothing changed except for our new neighbour whose name was Shola. Shola and i got to know each other quite well and i asked her out for a date. We started dating but i was careful enough not to let my mother know a thing about the relationship.

Shola was ready to spice things up after dating for about a month. She started requesting for sex and i was not ready to give in; not because of my morals, but because of a room apartment. She kept on pressing for sex that for a moment i wished i was a female so i could use the "I am on my period" phrase.

Shola threatened to end the relationship after i did not give in to her twenty-fifth proposal. I was not ready to leave her; not before sex, so, i begged her to give me time to fix a date and she agreed.

My mother went for an event the following week after telling me she might not return till after five days. I let two days pass to be sure she won't return till the fifth day. I called on Shola to spend a night at my place the third day. She came earlier than i expected. We had a few chat and we proceeded to what we had planned and anticipated for.

Shola and i still had our lips locked when my mother walked in. For someone who cherished "privacy", i forgot to bolt the door. Shola and i disengaged quickly as we heard my mother exclaimed "Ah". Shola ran out of the room leaving behind my mother and i.

I told my mum Shola fainted and i was trying to give her the kiss of life. Buy my mother only focused her gaze on me without uttering a word. "Kiss of life" were wrong choice of words, so, i changed them to "mouth-to-mouth resuscitation". My mother played deaf and i knew i should have chosen a more medical term; CPR.

© Aminu Abdulmumeen

#ANSAFlashFictionContest

Dr. Kennedy O. Obohwemu
(@penkup)
Prominent Member Admin

Interesting... You decided to try again?

This post was modified 5 years ago by Dr. Kennedy O. Obohwemu

ReplyQuote
Mumeen Ameen
(@mumeen-ameen)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

Yes Sir. 

ReplyQuote
Share:
ANSA Nigeria