PLAYERS

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Akinwole John Akintayo
(@akinwole-john-akintayo)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

He watched, helpless, as the door closed behind her.
It was not the first time he's tried speaking with the sexy lady but like his previous attempts he froze until she was out of sight.
James slowly tucked his hands back into his pockets and started walking back in the direction of his house.

Rhoda walked into the restaurant and picked a secluded spot before calling the attention of a waiter. As he walked towards her, she recognized him at once; the coward who was always trailing her every morning.

When James placed what she requested for in her front, he recognized her. The girl he's been obsessed about, the subject of his dreams every night.

Will that be all? He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes, please." She replied without looking up from her food.

James was disappointed, he expected her to atleast look at his face but he was not fussed. He was going to make his move today no matter what.

As soon as he noticed she was done with her meal, He quickly told taminu, the other waiter to cover for him and ran outside.
While waiting, he took time to comb his hair and also dab his face with an handkerchief after washing with water.
After what seemed like ages, she finally walked out of the restaurant. He patiently admired the curves of her body and went as far as undressing her in his head before walking up to her.

"Hy," he voiced out.

"James, how are you doing?"

"You know my name?" He replied shocked.

"Of course, I'm the daughter of the person who pastors the church you attend." She replied.
"I thought you recognized me was the reason you wanted to talk to me,"

"No, I don't."

"Ohh, so what do you want to talk to me about."

"God." James answered very quickly.
"But I guess you know of him already." He laughed.

"I sure do."

Can I know your name?

"Jane,"

"Alright Jane. Goodbye, see you in church on Sunday."

"Yeah, until Sunday." Jane replied, suppressing the laughter threatening to emanate from her mouth.

James walked into his workplace and made his way to his stand. All that kept bugging his mind was how the pastor managed to make sure no one knows his daughter worships in their midst. Everyone thought the pastor's family were in the town he was transferred from.
James was atleast grateful, if he had complimented her figure eight body like his mind was telling him to do before greeting the girl, he would be explaining why a Sunday school teacher was lusting after a lady, especially one that is the daughter of the pastor come next week Sunday.
"Thank you for not forsaking me God." He muttered.

One look at James, taminu knew the lady must have rejected him. When the lady had asked where his partner was, he thought she had taken a liking for james too. She even asked for his name...

©Akinwole John Akintayo

#AnsaShortStoryWriterOfTheWeekContest

Dr. Kennedy O. Obohwemu
(@penkup)
Prominent Member Admin

Story started well but tailed off in the end...

ReplyQuote
Share:
ANSA Nigeria