WHY YOU SHOULD BUILD AN EMAIL LIST
Many entrepreneurs and brand owners in this century have woken up to the facet of the internet and power which the social media carries in relation to high sales of products and services. The fact that social media gives an equal opportunity for entrepreneurs to connect with the target audience on its digital space cannot be denied yet, it is unarguable that the social media is fast becoming saturated by fellow entrepreneurs and competitors.
In fact, there’s a ‘cage’; sort of, in which the social media use to limit your reach in form of an algorithm where it ranks one product or service over another. There are some pages and groups where you get restricted from posting anything that pertains to buying and selling.
On the other hand, it doesn’t speak well of you as an entrepreneur when you jump into prospective clients’ DM, pushing details about your business and propelling them to purchase from you even when your approach looks so compelling. In the face of such persons, you would accrue less value as a professional business person who knows his onions. Then, how would you become the person of your dream? How would it become possible for you to start earning six figures like you hear other entrepreneurs earn? Dear, life is sweet and you don’t need to strangle the life out of yourself, sleeping on the corridors of social media pages – just to land the long-awaited bag in your bank account.
Speaking that email marketing works like magic via email list is not just magnificent, the ability to build your email list inside marketing software and send bulk email notifications to everyone regarding your blog updates, online store, or other business services make it possible for scaling up your income and according to Direct Marketing Association, email marketing on average enjoys a 4300 percent return on investment (ROI) for business in the USA and that is more than what social media can give you!
For your understanding, an email list is a special list of names and email addresses of people who gave you permission to send them updates and promotion regarding your business and how it can meet their needs. Most of them want value and as soon as they realize you can offer what they lack; they naturally gravitate towards your path and sign up for your updates. That’s where you hit the jackpot!
It’s effective as a very good means of convincing prospective clients because it can serve as a tool of repetition and research has shown that repeating business information in the eyes of customers attracts them to buy.
Other Reasons Why You Should Build an Email List
1. Emails are the most reliable way of building trust and relationship with your audience
2. Emails are the most direct way of engaging with your audience
3. It generates 80–90 percent of your landing page traffic when a new campaign is launched
4. Most people check their email first thing every morning
5. Email list serves as a home where you keep your customers
6. You can monetize it by pitching multiple products like Affiliate marketing.
7. Email is targeted
8. You own your email list: Your social media campaigns and SEO efforts can go to waste when social media platforms change their policies.
9. More people use email several times a day: They understand that email marketing is the best long-term investment with a much higher return because people will continue to get their message at a very low cost for a longer period of time.