2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Yusuf Muyibat
(@yusuf-muyibat)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

My Shameless Husband

The aura from the bathroom surrounded Stefan as he came out of it, his curly hair dripped water down to his broad shoulder. His lips were wet, they looked supple, its invitation made Jenny drew the bed sheet up to her eye level. She needed to escape from the captivating sight before her.

"Hey, you should know by now I intoxicate you, stop trying to avoid me cause it won't work."
His voice cut through her sheet, it ringed in her head and made her want to suffocate.
"Who exactly does he think he is, yes we are married but it's not like I can't avoid him if I want." She thought to herself as she forcefully pull the sheet down.

"I can look at you and still resist you."
"Oh really." the voice came as a mockery as he magically pull down the towel guiding his third leg.

The room was supposed to be cold, because of the weather and the air-conditioner but Jenny felt an intense heat. Voices kept ringing in her head, telling her to stand and get what is hers but she tried to ignore them. It was like her body was in a conflict with itself.
"Dammit." another voice said in frustration.

"Okay, let me help you." He said scornfully and move nearer, his third leg stood erect with the intention of not bulging.
"It's not just about who looses to the other, Stefan this is the 20th time, it's morning already and I'm surprised at how you still manage to get the feelings."

"Ow, you lose yours? don't you feel like going again and again?"

He said as he squat before her thighs.
"Gush! How did I end up with such a shameless husband."
"Your body is shaking, come on baby stop torturing yourself." He pressed his chest against her supple ripe two mangoes.

Jenny tried to stop it but her hands were already running down his back. Seeing this, Stefan scoff.
"Don't turn me off." Jenny was beginning to feel bad.
"It's fine baby, let's stop talking."
Stefan got his way and miles away from their hotel room. Flirting voices were heard. Jenny couldn't keep it calm. "Ahhh, oh, oh baby." Stefan generous hands made her mourn on top of her voice.

©Yusuf Muyibat Avosuahi
#Ansaflashfictionoftheweekcontest

Dr. Kennedy O. Obohwemu
(@penkup)
Prominent Member Admin

Not as palatable as anticipated. Nice try though. Learn to properly use punctuation marks in your dialogue.

ReplyQuote
Share:
ANSA Nigeria