2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Fortune Ikechi
(@kayfortune)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

The brothers and the apple tree

There were once two brothers who lived on the edge of a forest. The elder brother Boobae was very mean to his younger brother Kay and ate up all the food and took all his good clothes. One day, the Boobae went into the forest to find some firewood to sell in the market. As he went around chopping the branches of a tree after tree, he came upon a apple tree. The tree said to him, ‘Oh sir, please do not cut my branches. If you spare me, I will give you my apples’. The Boobae agreed but was disappointed with the number apples the tree gave him. Greed overcame him, and he threatened to cut the entire trunk if the tree didn’t give him more apples. The apple tree instead showered upon the Boobae a swarm of bees. Boobae lay on the ground crying in pain as the sun began to lower down the horizon.

The younger brother, Kay grew worried and went in search of his elder brother. He found him with a swarm of bees on his skin. He rushed to his brother and with a wet blanket, chased away the bees. After he finished, the elder brother Boobae apologised for treating him badly and promised to be better. The tree saw the change in the elder brother’s heart and gave them all the apples they could ever need.

Ikechi Fortune Kelechi
ANSA Children Literature Contest

Ajmaverick
(@ajmaverick)
Member Customer

Funny one guy.... Even putting ansa members as characters.. Next time put me too o

am3mm10@ptsolest

ReplyQuote
Share:
ANSA Nigeria