WANDERLUST

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Ajmaverick
(@ajmaverick)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

'I don't like father, he's wicked ' he started, ' he beats mom almost everyday, mercilessly'.

The children understood, they had witnessed different scenes of The Parkers, it's never been a fine one, each type be it the hardcore, one-one-one or the furniture smash, none was beautiful. It was always ugly. Only his friends' arrival delighted him because he would have a reason to be happy a bit. He would follow them happily.

Recently, he had stressed the need for a run away from home, 'I want to leave home ' ,he always said. But his friends had always told him all will be well and that his father would change. He would smile after hearing this and say " I long for such day"

Later in the evening , the children headed for home , they discussed various topics that seemed to interest Elvis the most, he laughed hysterically while others joined him. They didn't bother him though, knowing what he faced daily. But Elvis diverted the matter in a trice, 'Emily ,will you marry me in the future?, when I have a lot of cars in my compound ?' . Emily laughed before answering ' you don't need to have a compound filled with cars before your woman loves you, all you need is a pure and beautiful heart' . They all laughed

As they got closer to The parkers', they heard distant noises , Elvis ran as fast as he could trying to get home, his friends followed too. As he moved closer, he got a clearer picture, it was the usual event that took place almost every evening at the Parkers. His father was on fire, landing blows on every part of his mother, he biffed her hard and continuously as if she were a man. Elvis was scared, he began to ask questions in his heart ' would mum die? '

' wouldn't dad stop? '

He was traumatised, his heart beating abnormally .He held his father by the legs in an attempt to stop him, his father threw him at the ground and walked stealthily out of the room. Elvis quickly crawled to his mother, hugging her as he wept , his tears drowsed her torn red gown. Her mother was in tears too, she buried his head deep on her breasts, her face was swollen like boiled eggs. She managed to smile, forcing a shallow smile from Elvis face too. They savoured that moment of smile of salience. Her mum uttered solemnly 'no matter what happens son, you'll never be like this' 

' no mum, never! '

'Son, promise me you'll not hate your father too'

He grunted, 'mum, ehmmmm.... '

'promise me son'

'Alright mum, I promise '

His mum smiled, buried his head on his breasts again and continued to cry.

This topic was modified 5 years ago by Ajmaverick

am3mm10@ptsolest

Dr. Kennedy O. Obohwemu
(@penkup)
Prominent Member Admin

You still need to work on your capitalization, punctuation & grammar... 

ReplyQuote
Ajmaverick
(@ajmaverick)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

Alright sir

am3mm10@ptsolest

ReplyQuote
Share:
ANSA Nigeria